MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonlightStory

MoonlightStory, v.83 MapleStory Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simplicity
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Simplicity

Important Changes Empty
PostSubject: Important Changes   Important Changes EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:24 am

Hello.

I'm going to change a couple of things and I want MoonlightStory to know what I'm going to change.

Game Master Applications.

Since I've been waiting to look at them and give my decision about them, I will give my decision about them on: 2nd of June. If you make an application after that date, Your application will be looked at and responded to within 24 hours. I sincerely appologize for letting you guys wait so long.

Website.

I will be updating the Website and adding new valuable information to it this week. This will contain a better overview on what's on the website and some minor changes. I will announce this when I'm done.

Forums.

Since this skin isn't really what I'm looking for with the small letters etc, I will change the skin. This may lead to a forum wipe, Not 100% sure. Forum Wipe means that all the Topics and Post are going to be deleted. I'm not 100% sure about this. If you saw a nice clean looking skin, and you want to help me. You can always suggest it to me, Do this by posting a topic in the Suggestion Catogory.

Thanks for playing MoonlightStory,

I hope to see you In-Game!

Best Regards, Pascal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonlightstory.com

Important Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoonlightStory :: General Information :: News & Updates-
Jump to: