MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonlightStory

MoonlightStory, v.83 MapleStory Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wormndog

DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form Empty
PostSubject: DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form   DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Name:Alex Wan
In-Game Name:DogZ
Age (Birth Date):14(3rd August)
Timezone:GMT +8
Reborns:140
How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?2-3 weeks
How long have you been on the forums?1-2weeks
How long are you able to be on? It depends on whether i have school holidays, now I am able to be on almost everyday or even everyday for at least about 4-5 hours minimum.
What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?I like everything from items, msi to events. I'm am applying here because it seems fun to be a GM as you can hosts events and I want to try it for myself.
Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?No.
How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? Only MoonlightStory.
What are your pros and cons? List them and explain. Pros: I can adapt to my surroundings easily, I would try to stop others from arguing and I am easily approachable. Cons: I may ask a lot of question(please bear with me) I can get quite angry if something or someone really makes me mad but i will try to control my temper.
How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?I can hosts events, try to stop others from arguing and make this game better for everyone.
What do you think a GM is?A GM is part of a game to try and make the game better for everyone who is playing it.
Do you have any experience in being a GM? No, but i would like to try.
What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?I think it would be hosting events.
Would you abuse the power of being a GM?Why would I do such a thing? I have nothing to gain from it.
Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item, etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?I would warn the scammer that he had scammed someone and advise him to give the item back, if he doesn't, I would give him a second warning and then if he still does not want to give the item back or ignores me, I would jail him.
Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?I would first warn them that they are hacking and advise them so stop, if they continue, I will ban them without further notice.
How would judge your own personality?I would say that i am a kind, caring person who is easily approachable and open-minded to new ideas around me.
Any other words you would like to add?I would say that even though i may not have any experience in being a GM, I would really like to try and make this game better for everyone. Happy Mapling and thanks for reading. Have a nice day!

Last edited by wormndog on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
iluvlena

iluvlena

PostSubject: Re: DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form   DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 pm

wormndog wrote:
How long are you able to be on? It depends on whether i have school holidays, now I am able to be on almost everyday or even everyday.

Overall this is a pretty good GM AP but I suggest that you be a bit more specfic when talking about how long you can actually play Moonlight for.
Back to top Go down
vanish

vanish

PostSubject: Re: DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form   DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 am

"How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks? 3 but i only played the other ones for a few days as MoonlightStory was so addictive and fun."
This means how many applications for GM you applied.

"Do you have any experience in being a GM? No, but i would like to try.
Do you have any experience in being a GM?I think it would be hosting events."
you repeated the question twice o_o

good luck~

Last edited by vanish on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wormndog

PostSubject: Re: DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form   DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:46 am

Sorry about that, wasn't paying much attention to the questions, I was thinking more about the answers.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Sammy

PostSubject: Re: DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form   DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:40 am

I do have to admit that I do see you in-game ALOT, although, your interaction skills could improve, i rarely see you interacting with the community and surrounding people. That's a big NEED and MUST for a GM. So it would be good for you to work on that a little.

Thanks for supporting and playing MoonlightStory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form   DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

DogZ Reapplying for Game Master Application Form
Page 1 of 1