MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonlightStory

MoonlightStory, v.83 MapleStory Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beast's introductions.

Go down 
+4
Cherish
Sammy
sara
DJBeast
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DJBeast

DJBeast

Beast's introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Name: Keven / Kev
Contact info: Msn: xKing@live.ca \ Skype: Legit_x \ XboxLive: x2T3Mx Synergy
About me: Well, to start, i'm going to say HAIIIII to everyone, and end with; bye bye.

Just kidding, so yeah i'm pretty mature, i'm friendly with those who also are, i'm really social (:, i can be a shit sometime 'cause of stupid stuff, but i'll try to talk with the person to talk about it since i did sh*t. Sadly, i do be a car addict, i'm working on my car most of my time, doing some music as DJ and also kinda good in computer stuff so if there's any problem(s), hit me up. At the moment i can't really play maple 'cause of some problems, someone attacked so my computer is a bit trashed, but i'm working on it at the moment, else, when i'll be ingame and you need some help to level up, feel free to ask Smile. I'm also a Photoshop GFX, but like i just said, everything got f*cked up in my computer so i've got to download all my 100 brushes or maybe more. I've been a gamer once, a real geek, so i do play many games, just ask:P. So yeah, i think that's everything you guys needed to know, if there's something else, contact info are up there Razz.
Edit: ***Notice: My xbox was one of the first generation it's kinda not reading CDs anymore so, i'm going to buy a new one ASAP.
Cheer  ~~
Back to top Go down
sara

sara

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:53 pm

hai there keven. :3
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Yayyyy! Hey Keven (: <3, Welcome to the new forums, hope you get back online soon =[
Back to top Go down
Cherish

Cherish

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Hello Keven Smile
Back to top Go down
Accounts

Accounts

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:06 am

Sup Kev.
Back to top Go down
DJBeast

DJBeast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:22 am

Thank you everyone (:

@Account: Not much, just done my 3rd mix for this month, how boutcha Smile?
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:32 am

Welcome beast, enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webhostingfox.com
DJBeast

DJBeast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Darky wrote:
Welcome beast, enjoy your stay here.

I sure will, thanks you, but is there two different server or Organic just merged in moonlight?
Back to top Go down
OldScout

OldScout

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Yo, and to answer your question, Its a Network but where not Merged. Smile But OrganicMS Isnt up yet.
Back to top Go down
DJBeast

DJBeast

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:37 pm

OldScout wrote:
Yo, and to answer your question, Its a Network but where not Merged. Smile But OrganicMS Isnt up yet.

alright then, thank you Razz.
Back to top Go down
OldScout

OldScout

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:07 am

Np . Razz
Back to top Go down
Crayola

Crayola

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:00 am

Welcome Keven! (= Enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast's introductions.   Beast's introductions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast's introductions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MoonlightStory :: General Information :: Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: