MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonlightStory

MoonlightStory, v.83 MapleStory Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plz help cant play

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kronicjoy

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:25 am

ok when ever i go to put my pin in an click ok is says "You have been disconnected from login sever. Please try again later.

this happen yesterday day sooo plz help bc i love moonlight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simplicity
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Simplicity

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:36 am

There is a Guide for common errors.

Look in the Guides and Releases section
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonlightstory.com
kronicjoy

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:58 pm

i did tht and it still doesnt work Sad
Back to top Go down
Simplicity
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Simplicity

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:14 pm

What virus scanner do you use?
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonlightstory.com
Originality

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:18 pm

So you already turned off your loopback adapter?
Back to top Go down
kronicjoy

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:40 pm

lloopback adaper?
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Sammy

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Yes the loopback adapter I think you've been looking at the wrong part of the forums. You didn't need to check the error code's you need to look for the PIC DC fix inside of the error's thread.
DC after PIC
Usually caused by Firewalls, try disabling it.
Also. Disable your Loopback Adapter. That's mostly what causes problems.
Back to top Go down
DJBeast

DJBeast

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:00 pm

I don't know but i might know what is causing that, early several computers have been attacked by a virus called Heuristics Shuriken, actualy me and my friend tracked this virus and found the it's hiding in your explorer (desktop also) and if you've got some viruses, it might be this one and i had to re-install windows to play moonlight, if you wanna try, do it, and try to get a Bart PE, so you wont lose your stuff. It might not be that, but some i know that stuff for some reason that i won't scream on roofs, but yeah a kid wanted to look cool and infected computers, all i can tell you is that now he can't infect any pc anymore so, try to find the problem on your side and if you don't find anything, just contact me anywhere (msn, skype, ingame) and i'll give you some details about it all.

Cheer~~
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Sammy

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Id try the loopback thing first, since if its that then your re-installing for nothing, you need to disable your loopback adapter.
Back to top Go down
DJBeast

DJBeast

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Sammy wrote:
Id try the loopback thing first, since if its that then your re-installing for nothing, you need to disable your loopback adapter.

Sure, but re-installing windows makes the pc goes better Razz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plz help cant play Empty
PostSubject: Re: plz help cant play   plz help cant play Empty

Back to top Go down

plz help cant play
Page 1 of 1