MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonlightStory

MoonlightStory, v.83 MapleStory Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

[MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.   [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:02 am

Suggestion #1
Add @reviveplayer <name> to hunters since i have heard from many players that they wants to complain to GMs how useless Hunters are.

Suggestion #2.
Add Maple-coins to Vending Machine since some people might be so lazy that they don't want to finish Saviour PQ all the time.

Suggestion #3.
Add ''Lady GaGa'' since some of the MapleStory musics are so boring

Suggestion #4.
Change the time-limit between events from 2 hours to 1 hour.

Suggestion #5.
Make an event that players can bring new events to MoonlightStory! Every new working event will be rewarded with 50 MoonFlowers.

I will be updating this list everytime i get an new idea. =3

Nick~
Back to top Go down
Originality

PostSubject: Re: [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.   [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:42 am

1-Agreed, Hunters are kinda useless
2-Agreed.
3-Yea, but i saw Romeo in Magatia changes music o_o
4-Meh, I dont think the event rule is the strict
5-You mean a forum event for ideas right?
Back to top Go down
Simplicity
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Simplicity

PostSubject: Re: [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.   [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:05 am

You placed it in the wrong catogory,

We are not adding Maple Coins in the Vending Machine, Otherwise the whole purpose of FM 7 and SaviourPQ
Lady Gaga was removed beceause most of the Members thought of it was annoying,
We were already planning on doing more events since it's now once every 3 hours.

I agree with the Last Suggestion, But we need to see if the reward is suitable so I'm not sure about that yet.

Thanks for all the Suggestions
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonlightstory.com
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.   [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:04 am

----------------------------------------------------------Suggestion list 2 ----------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion #1: Add an Boss PQ (name it what ever you want). It would be like:
Starts from a NPC in FM2. It will warp you to a boss map that you select. You need to kill it and click on a NPC in the map to get to the next map. I think 5 - 7 Bosses in one PQ would be good. Ofc you can add some HP but if you do, people might start to complain about it. So don't add HP too much Very Happy When the party have killed all the bosses, they will get an reward of it. You can choose since you are planning the BETA update v2 =3

Suggestion #2: Add more JQs to our JQ NPC, since there is actually only 4 to choose =/

Suggestion #3: Please, Make the HP of Zakum lower, it's nearly impossible to kill it. Even a GM needs to do damage so many times that it dies.

Suggestion #4: I know this one is sooo hard to code but, i think adding a storymode would be exciting and get lots of players to join this awesome server (:

I will post more suggestions soon~ (:

Nick~
Back to top Go down
Blood123

PostSubject: Re: [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.   [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:33 pm

I agree with all of your suggestions except number 3. Lady Gaga has terrible music in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.   [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 am

New suggestion: Add an @clean that would clean your inventory. Example: You would type @cleancash and it would clean your ''cash'' inventory..

Back to top Go down
[Eternity]

[Eternity]

PostSubject: Re: [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.   [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 am

Nick wrote:
New suggestion: Add an @clean that would clean your inventory. Example: You would type @cleancash and it would clean your ''cash'' inventory..

For your Info that already exist Surprised. its @clear all/equip/etc/setup/cash/use
Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.   [MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

[MoonlightStory]Nick's Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1