MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonlightStory

MoonlightStory, v.83 MapleStory Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starters, Doron's Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Accounts

Accounts

Starters, Doron's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Starters, Doron's Suggestion   Starters, Doron's Suggestion EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Well, the past few days I always get starters with no rebirths come up to me and ask me can they train me. If I had a lot of rebirth I wouldn't hesitate to train them but unfortunately I don't, I only have around 26 rebirths. It takes me long to kill HHM by myself.

So I have been thinking about giving starters a little bit ease on their first rebirth, such as bringing their exp to about 4k or 2k until they have about 5-10 rebirths, so they can at least handle the bosses, or just bring the bosses back down to their regular HP so I can help more often like I used to. The reason why I said 4-2k EXp for starters is because they can train at the Hunting Grounds until they have about 5rebirths if that's possible. I'm not sure if it is but it would be a good idea for starters.

The easiest way I would say to help starters out is bring the monsters back to their original HP.

This can be supported or declined, either way I just feel helpless when beginners come up to me and I say I cant help them. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kami
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Starters, Doron's Suggestion   Starters, Doron's Suggestion EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Rebirth 0~5 are strongly encourage to spam at Rm 3/4 or skele.

Rebirth 5~120 are strongly encourage to train at Rm 5/6.

Rebirth 120~380 are strongly encourage to train at headless horseman.
Back to top Go down
http://fate-ryan.blogspot.com
BloodForged

BloodForged

PostSubject: Re: Starters, Doron's Suggestion   Starters, Doron's Suggestion EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:36 pm

I definitely support this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starters, Doron's Suggestion   Starters, Doron's Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Starters, Doron's Suggestion
Page 1 of 1