MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Welcome to the MoonlightStory Forum. Please Log-in to create and reply to Topic's. Remember to Vote to Support MoonlightStory!
MoonlightStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonlightStory

MoonlightStory, v.83 MapleStory Private Server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikuo's GM Application~ (Updated)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami

Shinigami

Mikuo's GM Application~ (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Mikuo's GM Application~ (Updated)   Mikuo's GM Application~ (Updated) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Name:My name is Daniel Chan.

In-Game Name:Mikuo

Age (Birth-date):I am 14, soon to be 15.

Timezone:I am in the Eastern Time zone.

Reborns:35+, I am very slow leveler because I like playing around.

How long have you been playing MoonlightStory?
I've been playing for about a week and I really like it.

How long have you been on the forums?
Well, I joined the forum about the same time I joined Moonlight Story, so I say about a week

How long are you able to be on?
I can be on about an hour or two ATLEAST every other day, unless I'm on vacation or somewhere (I will give you a notice)

What do you like about MoonlightStory? Why are you applying here?
Well what i like about this server is how nice the community is, how easy it is to play (commands and etc), the events, and nice staff. I want to apply because I think that I could do a really good job,
and I want new players to have good understanding and stuff, and I will be honest
I signed up partly because I want to host events.

Are you currently a GameMaster on another server?
No, I am not a Game Master in any other server or game.

How many servers have you applied to during the past 4 weeks?
Yes, I applied for one, but I didn't like it.

What are you pros and cons? List them and explain.
Pros: 1.I am nice 2. I am fair 3.I can be dedicated to good servers (like this one)
4.I am happy most times, unless im having a bad day. 5.I am very calm
Cons: 1. I can be very impatient a lot. 2. I hate scammers. 3.I can be very mean if I want
to.

How can you contribute to MoonlightStory?
I can help make sure that the community is good and playing fair (no hacking). If someone scams you I can try helping before you (If you have proof). I can host events often to keep people happy and not bored. If there is a glitch or something I will try my best to keep people from abusing it. I will notify the creator if anything is glitchy. I can greet new players with a warm, welcoming smile.

What do you think a GM is?
I think a gm is a person who makes sure everyone plays fair, to keep the game fun. A person who fixes glitches and problems. A person who keeps things in order. A person who has a lot of responsibility.

Do you have any experience in being a GM?
No, but I hope this will be my first experience!

What is your favorite thing to do as a GM?
Well, not being a gm I can't really answer that question. If I were a gm I would say maybe host events and helping people.

Would you abuse the power of being a GM?

No because I am responsible (due to very strict parents). I will try to let everyone have a fun time.

Pretend someone has scammed a person with a precious item (rare item, GM-Scrolled item,
etc.) How will you react to solve such a situation?

Well, sadly without any proof then I can't verify that person really did scam you, but
if you do have proof then I wwould Ban him for about a few days, and will get your item back.

Pretend someone is Vac Hacking and Summon Hacking, how will you react?
I would ban them without warning (if there is proof), for it is againsts one of the most important rules,
but if there is no proof then I might stalk them using hide and get proof myself.

How would judge your own personality?
I would say calm and quiet and can hold grudges if I get really mad.

Any other words you would like to add?
Well it may seem short to you, but I call it simple and to the point.
Back to top Go down
Simplicity
Owner of MoonlightStory
Owner of MoonlightStory
Simplicity

Mikuo's GM Application~ (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikuo's GM Application~ (Updated)   Mikuo's GM Application~ (Updated) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:41 am

Denied

We need someone that can me on more then 2 hours minimum, I know atleast 2 hours doesn't mean your online for 2 hours a day but I'm looking for someone that is atleast going to be online for more hours then that.

Thanks for playing MoonlightStory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonlightstory.com

Mikuo's GM Application~ (Updated)
Page 1 of 1